Enter to win $200 in Equal Exchange chocolate products in our latest Pinterest sweepstakes!
Winner will be chosen from qualified entries at random.
Unfortunately, the last date to submit entries for this contest was October 11, 2013. We will be picking a winner shortly!
OFFICIAL RULES: Equal Exchange Fair Trade Bake Off
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, 18 YEARS OR OLDER. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
- HOW TO ENTER:
Complete these steps during the entry period of Sept 24 - Oct 11, 2013:
- Follow Equal Exchange's Fair Trade Bake Off board on Pinterest.
- Create your own board on Pinterest and pin a recipe from the Equal Exchange recipes page that you'd like to try OR pin a recipe on another site that could be made with an Equal Exchange product.
- On your same board, pin the Equal Exchange products used in the recipe. Find them at shop.equalexchange.coop.
- Repin the Fair Trade Bake Off pin found here to your own board.
- Complete the form at shop.equalexchange.coop/bake-off.
- PRIZES, ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUES AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: Enter to win $200 in Equal Exchange chocolate products, to be spent on the Equal Exchange webstore at shop.equalexchange.coop.
One winner will be randomly selected. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
Prize value is $200.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: The winner will be notified through the email address provided. Response must be received within seven (7) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except by the sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. Taxes, if any, related to the prize are the responsibility of the individual winner. Return of any prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection.
- GENERAL: No responsibility is assumed for lost, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, or late entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organizations (e.g. business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the promotion if it becomes technically corrupted and to award prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and decisions of the judges.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty states and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, except employees or their agents of Equal Exchange and their respective, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, advertising agencies, and members of their immediate families. Void in Puerto Rico, and wherever prohibited, and is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- WINNER: One winner will be randomly selected after Oct. 11 from the qualified entries. The winner will be contacted at the email address provided.
- SPONSOR:The sponsor of this giveaway is Equal Exchange: 50 United Drive, West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Entry is voluntary. We will not sell or share your information.