Crushed Tomatoes, 28oz can

First Field's classic can of tomatoes: pure vine-ripened tomatoes with a touch of salt, packed in a BPA-free can. Tomatoes are 100% from their trusted family farmers in New Jersey who grow some of the best tomatoes out there. These bright, rich flavored tomatoes are equally at home in a pot of sauce, on top of pizza, or cooked into whatever you're planning tonight. Certified Jersey Fresh. 12 Pack contains twelve 28oz cans.
Unit of Measure
SKU: 65086 ISBN:

Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid

Serving Size 1/4 cup (62g) Servings Per Container About 13

Amount per serving, % DV Total Fat 0g, 0% - Saturated Fat 0g, 0% - Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg, 0% Sodium 80mg, 3% Total Carbohydrate 4g, 1% - Dietary Fiber 1g, 4% - Sugars 3g Protein 1g

Vitamin A, 15% Vitamin C, 10% Calcium, 2% Iron, 2%

Star-K Kosher logo

Kosher certified by the Star-K

Produced by First Field

New Jersey has one of the oldest traditions of growing tomatoes in the United States and has a long legacy as the origin of many iconic tomato products. At First Field they appreciate this history and yet are constantly innovating to learn best techniques including new methods for growing tomatoes organically, similar in flavor to an Italian San Marzano. The small number of trusted family farmers they work with truly make a better tasting product than many varieties currently available. Seeking to provide as much transparency as possible in their sourcing, spices are fair trade and organic when possible, and products containing molasses and cane sugar are likewise fair trade and organic. Equal Exchange is excited to now be collaborating with our new friends at First Field.

What do our roast names mean?

At our solar-powered roastery in West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, our worker-owner team batch roasts and conducts production cuppings daily to bring out the best characteristics in each harvest. With four primary roast levels, we think there’s a favorite here for everyone.

Medium Roast: expect the unique citrus, nutty, fruity, or floral notes of each coffee to shine through.

Full City Roast: you’ll get a bit more of the caramel flavor that comes from the roasting process.

Vienna Roast: starts to bring the smoky aroma and smooth and rich body of a darker roast.

French Roast: with the natural oils fully expressed, it’s an intensely dark and smoky experience akin to dark chocolate.