What’s New on the Web Store
- Mobile friendly responsive theme meaning it is now easier to navigate and checkout on our site with your cell phone or tablet.
- Updated design that streamlines shopping, load speeds and product discovery.
- New faster and easier checkout.
- Updated search, notifications, quick-order and other features throughout the site.
Logging into new store the first time (existing customers)
We have migrated customer accounts from the last year and half to the new store and an archive of your past orders will be available, however you will need to setup a new password the first time you login. To do so, click create account and enter your email address and name. There's no need for you to check the "Sign up as a Wholesaler" box, even if you have an organizational account. You will receive the following message: It looks like we already have a record of you. We have sent an email to email@example.com, please click the link included to activate your account. If we don’t have an record for your email, you can proceed as normal in setting up your account.
Once your account is activated, you will be able to see past orders (within the last year and a half) and you will be able login from now on with your email and new password as usual. If you have any difficulty logging into your account the first time, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service department at 774-776-7366 M-F 9 - 5pm EST.
Ordering on the new store
- If you have ordered in the last year and a half, we have migrated your account from our old store to our new site. Please note that you will need to update your password the first time you login to the new store (see instructions above). Once logged in, you will be able to view past orders (from September 1, 2016) Also note that shipping, pricing and product options are the same as on the previous store.
- If it’s been more than a year and a half since your last order, you will need to setup a new account on the site by creating an account.